Some people tend to think true cyber security is a unattainable futuristic goal that we can never reach. "Anything and Everything Can Be Hacked" - a thought that is often accepted without much consideration. We believe that everyone should have the right and opportunity to have cybersecurity and freedom. In order to help create such a world, we would like to share our ever-evolving knowledge to make the digital world more secure every day.
We educate both professionals and laymen, however, we’re happy to advise you as to which topics might be relevant for you.
During training, we can cover the following topics, including but not limited to:
Topics for professionals:
- Web application security
- Secure coding
- Reverse engineering
- Offensive security (binary exploitation)
Topics for laymen:
- Conscious and secure browsing
- Password management habits
- Secure forms of online communication (including email)
- How to use your mobile and other private devices securely on your workplace’s network
- Defense techniques against phishing and other attacks